Are you a fashion mess? Do you have an occasion planned and wondering what to wear? We understand how clumsy it gets when caught between ‘what to wear and what not to’ for a particular function, it can be really frustrating but guess what, not anymore because like we promised, KSM in partnership with House Of JoJo and our beautiful and sophisticated stylish/wardrobe consultant-ant; Ojo Omobolanle Tamunoaeme will be giving you weekly fashion tips on how to be kings in the men’s world, rocking that outfit right and making heads turn.
Today, we’ll be showcasing a couple outfits that will help you slaying to that next casual meet, wedding, a movie hangout, dinner and the list just goes on. It’s important we look our best at every opportunity we’ve got to create a first impression because at the end of the day, the way we are dressed is how we’ll be addressed. Fashion is Life!
WORK THE LOOK:
1. Stylish and conservative? Rock this dress to a red carpet event and turn heads in its amazing colour and fit.
2. A Friday night date with that special one, or a lunch meet. This outfit is just what you need.
3. Are you a wedding guest, dazzle in the red number.
4. Events, birthdays, baby or bridal shower, or hanging with the girls. This tutu skirt brings magic with it to any gathering.
5. Wear this with a camisole, to the office or church.
6. Going bowling or gaming, the cinema, a casual meet ? You can’t go wrong in this outfit.
7. This gold piece stands out to a dinner date, a cocktail party, or the red carpet.
Outfits by House Of JoJo
Outfits Modeled by Lamide Ajaezu, CEO House Of JoJo
Outfit Described by Ojo Omobolanle Tamunoaeme, CEO Vainself
Written/Published by Kay Magnate, CEO King Solomon’s Mine